Not to brag, but we’re starting to get this Fancy Party thing down. The last two have been a resounding success, and we’ve loved sharing some rare, delicious beers with y’all. The next step, naturally, was to throw FANCY PARTY 3.0 on a weekend to make sure we can share as much good beer as possible. Better yet, the whole thing’ll be Gatsby-themed, so come try this awesome lineup, old sport! We’ll have:
- Great Flood Old Imperial ’37
- Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA
- Three Floyds Brewing Zombie Dust
- Founders Brewing Co. KBS
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project Origins
- Jolly Pumpkin Brewery La Roja du Kriek
- Avery Brewing Company Lilikoi Kepolo
- Evil Twin Brewing Even More Jesus
- Mikkeller HQ Amoeba Brett IPA
- Three Floyds Brewing Permanent Funeral
- New Holland Brewing Co. Night Tripper
- Ballast Point Brewing Company Orange Vanilla Fathom
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project St. Bretta
Dressing up isn’t required, but feel free to put on your East Egg best to celebrate! We’ll have a photo booth in the taproom, not to mention a few Great Flood-inspired deserts to commemorate the occasion. The beers will be plentiful, and the food will be delicious, so we’d like to think it’ll be a party Jay Gatsby would be proud to call his own. Most importantly, though, we hope you’re able to swing by and try a few things you’re unlikely to find very often!
If you have any questions, feel free to hit us up in the comments section or on the Facebook event. Cheers!