Hey there, friends.
We wanted to take a break from our recent event announcements to give y’all a heads up on some new happenings around the taproom. To start, people have been knockin’ at the door to get more Great Flood beer, so we’re happy to announce that we’re extending our hours! Effective immediately, we’re making the following changes:
- On Mondays and Tuesdays, we’ll close at midnight instead of 10:00 PM.
- We’ll open at 2:00 PM instead of 4:00 PM on Fridays.
- On Saturdays and Sundays, we’ll open at noon instead of 2:00 PM.
We love hanging out and sippin’ beers with you great folks, so we hope these new hours give us more of an opportunity to do so. As a quick heads up, though, we’ll be closed on the 4th of July to celebrate America, hang out with our families, shoot off some fireworks, and all that other summer holiday fun.
In addition to our extended hours, we’re also pretty pumped to throw a couple new specials your way. We love the support y’all have given us over the past few years, so we hope you appreciate ’em!
- To celebrate you awesome folks who work in the service industry, well be offering up $3.50 select pints and an all-day growler hour on Mondays.
- Monday through Friday, we’ll have select $3.50 pints as well as growler hour(s) from open-6:00 PM.
If you have any questions, feel free to hit us up in the comments section below. Cheers!
Want event information like this sent straight you your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter!