We’re back at it with another stellar tap takeover this weekend! This Saturday, May 27th, our friends from Bell’s Brewery will be taking over our guest taps with an awesome selection of popular and hard-to-find brews. We’ll have:
- Pooltime (Wheat Ale w/ Michigan Cherry Juice)
- Oarsman (Tart, Session Wheat Ale)
- Lager of the Lakes (Bohemian Style Pilsner)
- Traverse City Barrel Aged Neptune (Imperial Stout)
- Oatsmobile (American Pale Ale)
- Two Hearted (India Pale Ale)
- Mango Habanero Oberon (Pale Wheat Ale w/ Mango & Habanero)
For more information on these beers and the rest of Bell’s lineup, we recommend hitting up their website.
Founded in 1983 as Kalamazoo Brewing Co., Bell’s now distributes across thirty states, including Kentucky. Boasting two locations, the Eccentric Café, a General Store, and a sister brewery (Upper Hand), it’s one of the most dynamic breweries in the midwest. They’re known primarily for their year-round brews, including Oatsmobile Pale Ale, Oarsman, Lager of the Lakes, Two Hearted Ale, and more, but they also offer up a number of in-demand seasonals such as Expedition Stout and Hopslam. Michigan might be a little bit of a hike, so we hope you come out and try out some of these great brews on Saturday! The party starts when we open at 2:00 PM.
Want event information like this sent straight you your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter!