We love the holidays. From buying gifts to spending times with family and friends, this time of year is an opportunity to kick back with those who mean most to you and prepare for what the coming year has in store. But, between the travel, food, cold, and all-around craziness, it can get exhausting. Fortunately, we have your back. Even if you’re not worn out (which is awesome, by the way), we’re ready to kick off the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day with our inaugural Holiday Survivors Party.
We like to celebrate, even if it’s for something we made up, so we’re going to enjoy the week of 12/26 by tapping some rare, barrel-aged, and high gravity beers all week. Whether you’re recoiling from the holidays, kicking back with a week off, or just looking to check out some great brews, we’d love to have you out to enjoy what we’ll have to offer. We’ll have:
- Avery Vanilla Bean Porter
- Bruery Mash & Vanilla
- Hoppy Frog B.O.R.I.S. the Crusher Oatmeal Stout
- Prairie Bomb Imperial Stout
- Prairie Christmas Bomb
- Stone Xocoveza Mocha Stout
- North Peak Barrel Aged Berserker Imperial Stout
- 3 Floyds Floydvision 3 IPA
- Against the Grain Kentucky Rye’d Chiquen
- Rodenbach Grand Cru
- Southern Tier Krampus Imperial Helles Lager
- Highland King MacAlpin Double IPA
We won’t be tapping these in any particular order, but feel free to keep your eyes peeled to our Twitter for updates as they become available. Or, take your chances, come out one night, and enjoy what we have on tap! Of course, if you’re not the gambling type, our full menu can always be found on TapHunter. Either way, we’d love to see you.
We can’t wait to kick off our Holiday Survivors Party, but don’t forget that we’ve adjusted some of our hours to allow the Great Flood team to spend time with their families this holiday season. These hours are:
- Sunday, December 18th: Closing at 5:00 PM for a private event
- Saturday, December 24th: Open normal hours
- Sunday, December 25th: CLOSED
- Saturday, December 31st: 10:30 AM – 7:30 PM
- Sunday, January 1st:: Open normal hours
Happy holidays, everyone!
Looking to have Great Flood news sent straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter!